- RHS Admin Team Mtg., 8:00 am in Scott's Office
- Girls Tennis Banquet, 6:00 pm in the Library
- Track Banquet, 6:30 pm in the Commons
Wednesday 6/1 - LID Late Arrival - Faculty Meeting - No LINK
- Faculty Mtg., 7:30 am in the Library
- Late Start, 9:25 am in all classes
- RHS Football Parent Mtg., 7:00 pm in the Library
- Choir Concert, 7:00 pm in the PAC
- Honors and Awards Program, 6:30 pm in the Gym
- Sr. Assembly, 9:30 am in the Gym
- Yearbook BBQ and Distribution, 2:15 pm in the Commons
- ASB Bonfire, 7:00 pm at the old tennis courts
- Sr. Ball, 8:00 pm at Bell Harbor in Seattle
Other News and Notes
End of Course Math Exam - The End of Course Math Exam for our students is scheduled for this Thursday, 6/2. This assessment will be given much like a typical HSPE exam. Students will be in a classroom at the start of the day and stay there until they complete the assessment. The End of Course assessment we gave last week was given is each math class and only involved those students in that period. We can not, unfortunately, follow that same process with this assessment. Scott Harrison sent out a lengthy email and we will be reminding parents about the assessment through the school messenger this week. We will be going over the schedule with everyone at the faculty meeting on Wednesday this week.
Failing Seniors - If seniors have been doing well but suddenly drop the ball and are missing class or are failing please let Tom Tripple know immediately. Also, we ask that you contact the parents or guardians of all the failing seniors prior to the end of this week. If you have already done so, great. If not, please do so immediately.
Early Withdraw - It is expected that students complete the school year. Any student wishing to leave school prior to the last day of school must meet with their counselor and an follow up with an administrator. Please contact an administrator with questions.